KIRSTY APP - The Need For Insurance Business Insurance

If you have a key role in a business - as an executive or partner - or are self-employed, you should be aware of the extra insurance needs which these responsibilities bring. The following are some of the areas to be considered.

Business cover

In addition to covering the business premises and contents, just as you would your own home, you need to think of your responsibilities to your staff, your customers and the public. You must by law have employer's liability cover, and public liability insurance will cover you in the event of a claim being made against you by members of the public.

Depending on the nature of your business, you may also need product liability insurance to cover you against claims made against you regarding the things you produce or the services you sell. You may also need professional indemnity insurance to cover you if someone makes a claim against you because they suffered loss or damage as the result of advice you gave them.


The Need For Insurance Key Person Insurance

/wealth/insure/the-need-for-insurance-key-person-insurance.html... see: The Need For Insurance Key Person Insurance